Ads

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Project pan + pan that palette update #4 (super lazy)

Hi there, here an update so the future me can see how I was using makeup back then lol. Am mixing my updates together from now on, because I have too many new things to play with. So instead of planning to finished as much I can, I will instead focus on a few that I have already been using consistently

**Am only posting makeup that I have been consistently using

My goals...
 Hopefully finish off the first skin tone shade. Updates on pan:hit pan on gold shade and one extra tiny pan on 4th shade😍😍 I love that color so much
 Was wanting to finish this bronzer, but according to its size now I guess no luck this year. But at least compare to before I have made a lot of progress
Going for the upper tip first then the lower small chunk there. I say! These shadows are tightly pack! However they do crease a bit on my oily eye. Sad.
 Forgot to mention I finished my youngblood rice setting powder! So am rolling this into my routine. Have been using this powder everyday, hope a tiny pan will appear by end of year since I can already see pan rings appear 😍😍😍😍
 Blush...Have a slight dip, but dun think there will be pan soon
Haven't been using this a lot, but because the formula is much more on the powdery side, I feel can be easier to get thru. I do aim to use this as eyeshadow set color after I finish the one in my Lily lolo palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment