Ads

Monday, November 13, 2017

Recent Bundle Haul- Nov 2017

Hey all... It's me and looking through trademe....therefore bought a heck lot of stuff = w=...
Not guilty tho, cuz they look super inspiring


Here's what I got!
 2x PONY EFFECT Mirage Highlighter for 10NZD
NARS Palette 37$
4 Innisfree Lip tints 10$
Powder 8$
Etude house FUn Park Palette 10$


The seller included some samples, which is so nice of her!


What got me hooked on to buy the bundle is because of this palette <3 OMG My first NARS product www The packaging is the most gorgeous in my makeup collection. It's so ARTY, it's just amazing. Plus I don't own any purple, orange and red base blushes, I'm very excited and happy to have this in my collection  * w *♥ ❤♥ ❤♥ ❤

 It's like a resin coating on the image, and then white logo printed on the resin. The sturdy feeling of this palette is just luxurious♥ ❤♥ ❤♥ ❤


The orange and purple blush has very tiny shimmer, not a shimmer blush fan, but it looks beautiful enough, can't say anything bad bout this whole thing omgggg

♥ ❤♥ ❤♥ ❤♥ ❤♥ ❤♥ ❤♥ ❤
on the other hand, the etude palette is not really that great haha, many are rather unpigmented, but it's ok, I guess I will use it for admiring the packaging ♥ ❤♥ ❤♥ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment