Ads

Monday, November 13, 2017

Swatching me eyeshadows

Am thinking to declutter a few of my single eyeshadows.... so I made some swatches comparing with some from palettes

Wonderland (cougar beauty)- Irridescent shimmer of purple, gold, white and silverrrrr
starfish (100% pure)- warmer brown-purple
precious (cougar beauty)-cool medium brown purple with small flecks of purple shimmer
Rusty steel (zoeva)-warm yellow ochre brown with gold shimmer
Alloy (zoeva)- Not very pigmented meh....
Mermaid (cougar beauty)-bronze with bronze shimmer

Honestly all these shades are unique, but I don't have the time to go through them given i have so many palettes now! Am keeping Wonderland for its sparkling shimmer. Precious is nice too, but i don't need so many purple brown.


Treasure (cougar beauty)- Matt cool brown
envy (cougar beauty)-Matt Moss green, slightly on the yellow side. I don't have any shade like  this in my collection. I'm planning to sell this out, if can't, I will just let it stay it till someone wants it.
Forest Green (inika) - not a lot of base color, but it has a lot of shimmer gold and in green, making it look kinda green
inika bronzer  sunlight- it actually looks too orange for my Asian skin. It doesn't look best on my face, but amazing on my eyes, so it will be either sell it or keep it :
Alima pure Espresso- Matt Cool Dark brown, one of my very first eyeshadow... still remember it was so expensive but still i bought it... haven't use it a bunch, but am keeping this for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment