Ads

Friday, November 10, 2017

Empties #2 -2017

Finally making another empty post...I think I have a lot to update tho no one is really looking at this blog of mine lol
anyways this could serve as a kind of diary to see what kind of products i had been using all this time ;)

 A: Nature Republic Rose Hand Cream
Very Moisturizing, love the subtly sweet and fresh scent, my mom gave this to me before I left Malaysia www. It's the first time I finish a hand cream.

b. CC Caviar 10 in 1 Complete Correction 
A sample hair care I got from beauty box Look Fantastic, I dun really use hair stuff, but so far my experience with this is ok

c. 100 percent Pure Vitamin A and CoQ10 wrinkle smoothing night cream
Lovely citrus scent, a full-size gift purchase from last year, enjoy very much <3

d. SMART Antioxidants Fine Line Minimising Cream-Marada organic Skin care
Another deluxe sample size, face moisturizer, texture wise just nice, it has a tint of herbal scent, overall I do enjoy this :3


e. The Saem Power Curling Mascara
Finally decides to say goodbye after it can't give enough coating to my lashes. My first mascara, I didn't get hook at first hand, but after seeing the effects it gives to my eyes I start to have mascara as a regulation ^ w ^ good product but there's much more to try out there in the world ~

f. Cougar Rare Mineral Facial Oil
Nothing special to me lol, probably cuz it's not the right oil skin care for me

g. La Mav Lip Treatment/ Gloss
Finally decides to goodbye this too, smells terrible, I got this from someone else so maybe it has gone bad even it looks new, but it did not break me out whatsoever. nevertheless, I'm most likely to stay away from this brand at this moment.
h. Essano Rosehip Body Lotion
Nice scent, nice texture, nothing to complain about it except that I spent a lot of time to scrape out the rest of product that sticks to the side. Making me more aware of trying to get a tub=type lotion more in the future.

i. Madre Labs Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner
Probably the best value toner I ever had in my life, cost around 3 USD for 355ml, free of many harsh ingredients, smells awesome and refreshing, last me a very long time. If I'm living in USA I am definitely having this as my staple toner.

j. Skinfood NZ Exfoliating Scrub 
Nice, neat, easy to use, not repurchasing cuz I love trying new stuff! XD



K. Rosehip SPF15 Moisturizer
Nice, lovely, nothing to complain, but if you prefer watery texture this is not for u

L. Nourishing Moisturizer Skinfood NZ
Very creamy, has a citrus scent to it. Would consider repurchase if there's nothing better to try lol which I don't think that might happen. As a whole, I really love this brand, hope they will come out with a great makeup remover solution for stubborn mascara and eyeliner. Not to mention, this product line is super affordable and great quality.

M, Cleans All Skinfood NZ
Has a herbal scent, cleanse nicely, it does give a moisturizing effect due to the coconut ingredient I think, which that also helps to remove any makeup that is leftover on your face. The texture is more on watery side but it's all good <3

N, 100 percent Pure Brightening Tonique
I think I finish this long time ago but never update lol, nice stuff but overprice. won't repurchse. plus the citrus essence a bit too much for my skin type. a bit stingy.  




No comments:

Post a Comment