Ads

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Swatching my eyeshadows ***Champagne and Purples

Given I now have multiple eyeshadow palletes from different brands, I thought I should do a comparison swatch with each other to see their differences and see if I have any that look too similar.


Champagne

**some colors swatched differently so don't judge why bronze colors came out XD
 PUR Highlighter Fantasy: It's just straight up glitter and a lot fall out ...

Affair (Zoeva) :beige undertone with fine white shimmer

Origin (Blanc Fusion) :White gold based with shimmer

Foil (Zoeva): Very light Bronze with fine shimmer

Warm Silver: consider white based fine shimmer

Au Natural, More close to my skin tone color and very pigmented and soft :0 most likely the most champagne ones

Siren: Light Bronze, fine shimmer

Whisper: Light goldish color

Pacifica's : Very subtle fine shimmer powder

Mellow Cosmetic Peach: Most shimmery of all and have finely milled white glitter.


Purples

I don't own a lot, but this amount is good for me

Old Fashioned: Sounds very grandma lol, but it's a very nice pigmented shade, with light color purple shimmer, the based is slightly on the blue tone.

Alloy: It looks purple in the pan but it's NOT! OAO !! It's brown based with purple fleck I will say. This shadow is very stiff and need to swatch a couple times to get it shown like this   : /   Well at least found it a wearable color

Starfish: has a duochrome shift, very minimal blue shimmer, it's more like a purplish brown base

Purple Haze: neutral warm pueple, not very pigmented, more on a very satin present.

No comments:

Post a Comment