Ads

Saturday, November 4, 2017

HELP! Wanting to buy makeup again EARLY NOVEMBER

I was looking at TradeMe, a New Zealand wed where ppl put up stuff for sale... and I spotted great items.. like NARS Steven Klein Blush Pallete for 37$... and etude house eyeshadow pallette cherry blossom and juice bar one for about 10nzd and Pony Effect Highlighter for 5nzd each...I'm so thrill but so keen XOOO I just bought so many pallete recently already...tho the blushes were color I dun have, still they take ages to be done! XOOOO I'm so torn...I have to make a playlist of makeup no buy on youtube to put me hypnosis me to sleep every night.

Tho I feel like blush and eyeshadow are my weakness, but my holy goal this year is no buy lipstick, I found a few I'm so keen to try! but at least have certainly succeeded from making myself not fall for them XOOOOOOOO

If I could did well on the lipsticks I hope no buy for next year too LOL

Cause I'm very lazy to keep my lips smooth for crease-free lips, but am trying to use up my benefit lip gloss now, which they are so much easier to use up , personally. I was hoping to finish my Project Pan lipstick this year, I did made great progress at first then I slow down hugely due to giving love to my other lipsticks too. Don't feel too bad about them. At least! finders cross, I can at least finish that Karen Murrell Lipstick. I would want to try their other shades, but given there are so many options out there, this is not my favorite formula. and I'm bound to try out other more brand of lipstick.

opps, I guess our topic when too far LOL

anyway, i was thinking to declutter a few item tho they are not very damaging stuff as in psychological. One was one unopen backup mascara and one champagne eyeshadow that came in a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment