Ads

Sunday, November 26, 2017

What I brought: Black Friday 2017

CAUDALIE BEAUTY ELIXIR (100ML)£25.60
RRP: £32.00 
Save: £6.40 

CAUDALIE MOISTURISING TONER (400ML)£19.00  http://go.magik.ly/ml/7xqv/

CAUDALIE MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER (400ML) Http://go.magik.ly/ml/7xqt/


There is a cyber sale going on so I got 20% off on the toner and cleansing water, making them 15.20pound.
Initially, I want to buy a lot of stuff but in the end, d I manage to pull myself off! XP

I show my friend how much I bought and he said when he saw the elixir price " 2ml for 50cent" am literally speechless X"D

I feel like I need to make an inventory of my skincare too, and a list of stuff that I definitely don't need a backup of! Especially I'm too keen on trying different skincare every time when I saw a sale I always wanted to try different toners, cleansers etc




No comments:

Post a Comment