Ads

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

NANO White FRESH// Dark Spot Corrector

My skin isn't really really oily that kind of type, but my sister is. Her forehead is almost ambush with pimple and pimple scar, so I thought I could try this stuff out when I was walking around in AEON Wellness. This basically caught my eye because it had a nice packaging but I hesitate for quite a while because there isn't any sample ...( please fix this cuz noboday like to shop without a sample)




So, it's a 15ml product inserted with yellowish green gel, most probably because of the green tea extract and the sticky gel feel comes from the seaweed. The smell is fine. Brought it around August this year, as for the outcome, I don't think it does it job well although it doesn't breakout any sort but the spot on my face seem only fading that "little".  Finishing this very soon and opt to try out another spot/ acne skincare :/


No comments:

Post a Comment