Ads

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Innisfree// Green Tea Moisture Skin


A toner from Innisfree for dry skin. 200 ML. brought from Hermo.my around RM60.00

Scent: Acceptable mild green tea.
Free from: parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, imidazolidinyl urea

Korea Product is very popular in the recent decade, just like their tv show.There were good review about their products too, especially this brand. I love brands that are free from a lot of "stuff". However it's still unsatisfying for me because there is no a full ingredient list in English.

I think my skin is combination type (since it's not as oily + super dry like my sis) but their Balancing Line Toner is sold out during the time (website) So I guess I just try this since it doesn't hurt seeing the comments were nice.

The liquid is slimy and a little sticky, I don't really like that since I have tried Hada Labo's watery toner. So I use them when my face is still wet after cleansing to make my face feel less sticky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment