Ads

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Physician Formula Organic Wear BB Cream Review

BB Cream was one of the least product I ever want to try, because my impression of it is "sticky, oily and cakey". However I was wrong, I guess the miracle is up to one's skin type. After making more research about organic and cruelty-free cosmetic, I came across PF. At the same time Watson starts to sell them too, but they only carry CC Cream when I visit. The CC Cream has a rice grainy feel and I heard that the BB Cream is better? So I check out iHerb and brought it! 

I'm glad my skin tone is still under the category for their shade. PF has a lot of great product, but when it comes to foundation etc they doesn't carry much color. I'm a bit tan, so I pick the light/medium shade.
morning lightning from window

The coverage is normal, so it doesn't feel thick on your skin, it works well to cover up some redness my face have. Also it's not oil free, so if you want of a matte look you can set it with powder. I usually will tho, because my complexion looks brighter after putting on my rice setting powder + I have a slightly oily T-zone, putting on powder will give you more benefits. The texture of the cream is great, and blend-able too. I love how it comes with SPF20 regarding I'm not into getting more tan. 
Although I have read an article about how thick you have to apply in order to really show the SPF effect, anyway it's better than having naked skin towards the sun! With the dry air in NZ has made me love this product ever more, moisturizing is one of the greatest factor for this product as well. Besides, it can be wash off with face cleanser (I use Innisfree Green Tea Cleanser), all too well for a lazy girl who loves makeup.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment