Ads

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Lip Ice Tinted Lip Balm Review

Lip balms were the ever first item I hook on and have finish a few, I just like the feeling on my lips. After using a few normal Lipice flavor (lemon, apple etc) when I found out that there's something called tinted lip balm I went to check them out immediately. So here's what I got during a sale at Watson, buy 1 free 1.


(left) Soft Poppy Pink//(right) Soft Baby Pink
The Smell
  • Soft Baby Pink is strawberry flavor infused, a decent sweetness. Love it.
  • Soft Poppy Pink is raspberry, honestly to me is like "...ew" taking a doc's medication - _ - It has a tiny wee bit weird sweetness. 
The staying power is so-so as well, it's just a lip balm, don't expect too much tho. The raspberry's color is deeper compare to the light pink ones, you can just differentiate them from the packaging

before application

after putting on soft baby pink, it's much more of a natural everyday look.
  
swatches on hand (above: baby pink// bottom: poppy pink)
Talking of texture, I'm disappointed for the poppy pink. Can you see the differences of smoothness or so in the photo? You can observe that the reddish ones has a grainy surface, and yes, it's GRAINY. It has some kind of exfoliate, coarse particle in it, which when you apply on you will see small particles sticking on your lips =_= It's super uncomfortable YO. So what do I do with it? As a body moisturizer and cheek tint! Haha!

Will I repurchase? Nah, I'm more into trying to get into organic, cruelty stuff now if I could find good bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment