Ads

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Elf Mineral Eye Primer (Blush) Review

Eye primer is something very difficult to be found in Malaysia, especially cheap but good ones (but now I heard that essence eye primer is superb! never check them out at Watson thou). After I get to know more about Elf cosmetic + they are available in iHerb, I made a purchase instantly. Actually I used to thought eye primer were colorless based cream-product, but when I receive this I was so shock! IT'S TINTED BROWN and GLITTERY ! I was a little sad about it at first, but after using it quite some time I slowly grow fond of it.

It blends well, smells ok, like how mineral should smell lol. All good. Although it states that it's 3 months shelf life because it's paraben-free, but I'm having it like 6 months now it still works perfect for me.

Product design: Opaque, unable to see how much is used up :/

label below

Doe-foot applicator, very nice to use.
before blend

after blending, you can see some very small sparkle
Overall it's a very good product, I'm not sure how long it could last, I have slightly oily eyelids and I guess at least it last for 6-8 hrs, regarding after I rubbed my eyes sometimes and the color still stays. If you are lazy you could use this like cream eyeshadow because it has a bit of color. To me the color of the brown doesn't make too much differences after blending out, I have to admit they look very natural on my skin tone. 

Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment