Ads

Sunday, June 12, 2016

YoungBlood Mineral Rice Setting Powder Review (Medium)

Setting Powder! 
My thoughts for it:
  • translucent
  • thin layer color
  • oil absorbent

I heard stories like how the old makers of SK-II's hand were so young while their face is wrinkle because the essence of the rice were absorb into their hand tissues lol. So I kinda believe that rice is a naturally good ingredient in all sorts of alternative excluding diabetes from eating too much white rice lol. My sister once read to me part from a story like how the boy comment that the girl is so beautiful so he suggest by putting this powder would be enough for her. Flattery!

This products comes in three shade: light, medium and dark. I just pick medium because I think it's the safest choice, Fortunately since it's a setting powder, I don't have to worry the color won't be able to match my skin tone. The good thing is it matches, just a very tiny bit brighter but not a problem :)
Simple plastic design of black lid with the brand's name in bold words

Cons of powder product//such a mess.../ .. \, the holes of the packaging is just SUPER HUGE.
Pros// Longer shelf life because there's no water

photos taken under natural sunlight beside window
KLCC and Pavillion have YoungBlood Cosmetic outlet, the packaging is different from what I have. This is the older version. Although I brought this from Strawberry.net last July. 

apply with powder brush or kabuki brush
Overall it does it's job well for a bargain at RM55+ during a sale given it's made of good ingredients, it does leaves a smooth silky feeling on your skin. But if you only only this directly on your skin and nothing else, I believe you need to reapply them thruout the day, but whose gonna bring that mess around - _ -. My thoughts, go get their pressed ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment