Ads

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

TONY MOLY Face Mix Eye Primer Review

Why I need eye primer? Because it makes color more brighter, vibrant and stays better. :) And I has a bad habit of rubbings my eyes for nothing, and I think putting on make up has actually at least tried to save me from this habit lol. If you are a fans of korean makeup you probably know such item as primer are not too cheap unless you found a bargain with discount online. While I was hastily waiting for my Elf Mineral Eye Primer I went around shops in Sunway Pyramid and brought this TONY MOLY Face Mix Eye Primer. Retails about RM32.xx


A simple sleek and sturdy tube of 4ml product, I'm not sure if the packaging is transparent or not, but the color of the tube is same as the product. 

It doesn't comes with box nor ingredients list :/
shelf life is for 1 year

A decent tip, pinkish nude of the product. This thing smells so HEAVENLY!! It smells like coconut, I wonder did they put in coconut oil. But the whole texture it's not oily.

It has no sheen, no sparkle...just great! Compare to Elf's it's much creamier but once you spread out and tap it around your eye lid it leaves it as smooth as silk~~
At first I brought it because I saw good reviews of their previous Berry Girl Eye primer, but I guess it was discontinue. I don't know how was the berry primer feels like, but I think this is good as well! It did not crease on my eye lid and stay pretty well for a normal day's time. :)

For photos to see how well the primer works for powder eyeshadow see in this post---> https://artistinbeauty.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/lily-lolo-laid-bare-eye-shadow-palette.html 

I saw this eye primer being sold in Lazada etc, and the price is better thou you have to wait for delivery. But there's a few packaging of this product which kinda confuse me. One that comes in metallic flimsy cap instead of the white cap I have. Not to mention too the writings on the packaging was so different as well. Despite of getting fake items, I rather spend a little more to get them in the shops.


That's all! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment