Ads

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Serious Skincare Cosmetic: Pencil Eyeliner in Green Tea Review

Serious Skincare Cosmetic? The name's Serious Skincare and they came out with cosmetic ( that's right) I'm not sure if this is a well-known brand or still working out in the market. Eyeliner is something I love very much but a lot of them smudge crazy on me and I have brought some stupidly useless eyeliner before that make me give up by only putting eyeshadow and nothing else. When I was looking in strawberrry.net again ....orz, I saw this eyeliner selling in great price about 6.80nzd while it's original price is about 20 something, as I look more into this product and I found a company from Australia they do free shipping so I thought why not test it out given the price and free shipping LOL *my weakness point* However I'm still a little disappointed D:


I'm glad at least it's not tested on animals :)

the ingredient list

The packaging is so lovely with flowers...so alluring, I love products with nice packaging XOOO 

What it claims: Soft texture, effortless to draw without pressing too hard. Unfortunately those are lies TAT



tiny weeny tip
I WAS SO SAD when I happily try it on my hand, not a single line came out !! I was like "omg, what have I done with my money!" It tug on my eyes and nothing show! Where's the creaminess it claims!! sadddddddddddddddd............
Still...I look up on internet for solution to find a way to use it: go get a lighter. Warm this thing up so it can slightly show it's usage...
Color: It's like super dark green that almost looks like black color :/
The staying power is pretty good, the right one is being rub hard with water, so it's ain't waterproof and I tried crying with this on and it will came off on the tissue by pressing gently as to soak your tears but it's smudge proof it won't go under your eyes. At least I found a pros of it...orz once you put it thru the lighter and line your eyes it stays and won't budge. If you want to make smokey eyes with it you might have to warm it more, but careful too much you get will melt it.

I would say it's natural on my eyes, my only complain would only be I hate how I spend money on an eyeliner that is not creamy at all. D: If the company see this review I hope they could send me more products to proof that they are serious about their cosmetic too! Instead only skincare :/
(my tiny weeny dream of obsessing with makeup )

No comments:

Post a Comment