Ads

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Essano Exfoliating Rosehip Facial Scrub Review

Essano! To be honest I think this is a very good organic brand to have in New Zealand. These citizens are blessed! I hope Malaysia has such products too.... organic and affordable... if I'm gonna open a skincare / makeup shop this brand would totally be on my list. But since their products are meant to store under 30'C which means it would be hard in Malaysia... well, unless you keep it in a cabinet or something? Anyway, beside Essano there's also a huge range of product made in NZ that is good for your skin! So I'm gonna make a label of " New Zealand". Something to be proud of ,folks!

The review! ... I brought this at first because I thought it was a facial cleanser lol, because of the packaging, which later I only found out their normal cleanser came in pump design. However it was being stated that this facial scrub is gentle enough for everyday use. So I follow their instruction lol. While I'm still using my Innisfree Green Tea Cleanser to remove makeup during night time, I use this scrub every morning. Nothing went wrong at all! This stuff is awesome. Although after cleaning if leaves a silky smooth film feeling on your skin as well. Which is quite similar to Lelan Vital's Rosehip Mud Mask. I guess that's what you call the effect of "moisturizing". 

Squeeeeeeze a generous amount

When spread out, it has no foam, no bubble~ With tiny weeny right amount of rosehip granules to massage your delicate face~

ingredient list

 Low Tone Pinkish packaging, kinda girlish but mature feeeeel


No parabens blah blah~~~  
Overall this is a very good product, the particles are not too harsh, and the smell is very refreshing for a good morning cleansing. I have brought a lot of Essano products and the reviews are yet to come! 
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment