Ads

Sunday, November 26, 2017

My Skincare Inventory: What I can buy and what I shouldn't buy

Hey guys! I know I have bought a lot of skincare early in the year, so I thought it's best for me to make an inventory of the backup and craziness I did back then. Honestly, I really feel stupid when I saw how many bottle of moisturizer that cost 5$ I had! Good news is I will be saving a lot on moisturizer next year i guess ...* , *

My current routine #1:
Everyday Coconut Eyecream- The largest tube of eye cream I ever own, this could last me for two years I presume
Cougar beauty 24 carat day cream + moisturizer, almost done with these soon, possible in 2 months

Sunscreens that I own:
Alba Botanica Very emollient sunscreen sPF45- I find it too greasy and rubbing on face is not the best if, for base makeup usage, it might rub into balls, scent is not very pleasing in my taste, but not that bad either, anyways, I won't purchase their sunscreen again
 Bio-essence Bio Water Cooling sunscreen- bought this in taiwan watson, a lady recommend to me because she said that this would let my skin breath better and good as a makeup base! I really like the watery- based formula, it is being absorb into skin nicely and not sticky, highly recommend!
 Current skincare routine #2:
Essano Rosehip Micellar Water: Still one of my natural faves to remove light makeup
Linden Leaves Oil based makeup remover- Using this to remove waterproof mascara
Elianto Nutri Recipe Green Tea Purifying Toner- Bought it when I was back in Malaysia, so far I enjoy very much, not to mention it's fairly affordable! Paraben free as well :)
Endota Spa Organic Body Lotion- I know I have two or 3 body lotion that is somewhere else, but I believe I can finish this off earlier.

Current skincare routine #3
My 100% pure night cream- Finishing soon!
cougar skin oil- not really using this a lot, but am trying to
My only deodorant
and a hand cream

 And here comes the scariest part =v=........ I have 6 face moisturizer and a facial oil. I know I can finish at least 2 of the 30ml per cougar beauty moisturizer, but even if I could, I still have a lot to go for 2019 # w #..........oh well, as long they are unopen hopes that they can live longer


  1. Other Miscellaneous: a manuka balm,
  2. a face mask I don't even know I bought lol ( but I will have to finish my mud mask before I use this that's it.
  3. a sample bronzing lotion that am not into it
  4. an essence oil  
  5. small hand n body lotion
  6. a night skin cream
  7. a lavender oil
  8. laura geller face powder sample
================
SO!

I know have bought a caudalie micellar water as backup, and a toner because we know that we can go through that pretty face. Honestly tho literally I don't need anything! If I ran out of my eyecream, I know the natural brands available in new zealand has a lot to offer! I can go to warehouse and see what is on sale!

That's pretty much what I had in mind for now... good night for now, @_@ has been a long day working for about 9 hours...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment