Ads

Thursday, August 31, 2017

My Beauty Spending 2017 Jan to Aug (mainly focus on Makeup)

Since I got into makeup community I have been discovering more makeup that I want to try out. Which I suppose this is how everyone got into constant buying habits whenever sales are available etc. My makeup inventory has grown a lot, even tho I did manage to focus on certain products by daily means. But usually buying things in are faster than using up a product! I don't really care about base products like foundation ( my next step is to discover concealer tho), my biggest weakness is eyeshadow palettes...

Just in August, I have spent money on 7 palettes...one of them happened to be a fake so I will make it 6 lol.

My first big spending is in

January.

BeautyBay Sale:
A BeautyBay Exclusive Pur Palette 11.34 GBP
MakeupGeek Blush 4.37 GBP

Korres Zea Mays Powder Blush - #47 Orange Brown 6g
6.63NZD

I spend a lot on NZSALE, about 120NZD, mostly skincare but bought 5 eyeshadow singles 5nzd x 5 =25 nzd
Honestly I felt stupid because each shadow only contains 1gram. I could have buy ZOEVA palettes for more product, at a more valuable price.

April & May

I spent 30 GBP on subscription box from Lookfantantic. The May ones was a mistake because I did not notic it was a monthly renewed. Was kinda surprise when I receive the box then realized it's not free  orz piss off 

July

Essence Brow Gel forgot the price, about 5nzd

August

Finally, I pull my trigger to buy zoeva LOL
RM70 x 2 = RM 140 Love is s Story and Blanc Fusion
Zoeva palettes 55.10NZD for both Rose Gold and Caramel Melange
55NZD for Mixed Metals and Rodeo Belle 

As far as I could remember, these are the spending I had to make till now. Since coming to New Zealand I barely buy things in the store because too expensive.

Looking at the numbers it doesn't seem a lot but they could last me for years...XD"
oh well..... although I still want to buy zoeva paletteeeeeee XOOOOOOO

So the Total $$$ I have spent on makeup would be
45.71- British Pound
&
146.73 NZD
&
RM140

so many currencies lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment