Ads

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

How to spot FAKE ZOEVA PALETTES!

Alright, never thought I will encounter this day... I spot people selling their makeup and this girl she got a bunch of ZOEVA palettes and I bought three of them. Despite she was unsure of the authentication because it was gifted from other people. however, 1 out of three is a FAKE!!!
I literally feel so doom.... although I understand this is not the end of the world, still, it is sad D:

So how did I notice? Here are a few crucial points you could find out (some point were taken from other people's experience shared on the internet)
The one I got fake is the Cocoa Blend ones.


  • Zoeva palettes are 2.6cm diameter, not 2.5cm. I felt weird when i compare to the two when I measure it, then I realize it's fake!
  • REAL palettes come with a code number behind them. A small round transparent sticker with an alphabet and 2 digits. Fake one doesn't have em.
  • Even tho words that are printed on packaging are machine whatever u want to say it. they SHOULD be aligned at center of each shadow! ZOEVA takes pride in their quality and designs, it is definitely quirky to find if their product doesn't come in nicely. 
  • FAKE shadow doesn't swatch well, a lot of fall out and feels very stiff. when you swirl with your brush, it feels like there's a film on top, making you hard to pick up product with a brush
  • ZOEVA's metallic colors are usually their best quality compare to mattes, so when it doesn't show up well, you know u have a fake one.
  • Despite ZOEVA mattes are not the best, still at least they should show up a rating of 7/10 by swatch. 
  • for COCOA BLEND, the shade substitute for love is wrongly spell into pubstitude for love. And the letterings are packed too close.

I am SO SAD. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Q a Q 

Please share if you think this post worth sharing, comment if you have any experience of the sort!
Thanks for reading my rants...............sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment