Ads

Friday, October 7, 2016

La Mav Tinted Lip Treatment Review (Sheer Pink)

YAYS Organic product review!

It is always exciting to try out new stuff when you deliberately finish off a product! ( I emptied my Canmake lip gloss :DDD

I got this unbox off somebody in a very good price, it's a steal! :O

At first I imagine this to be pretty pigmented but it's not, as it mention it is just "tinted".
It has a weird smell, sometimes I wonder does a lot organic makeup/ skin care tend to have weird smell = . =" It smells like some kind of oil, with a little bit like how you left it so long and it turns bad but doesn't smells entirely bad lol
before
after




transparency gloss




Although it has some glossy effect but it doesn't stay, it feels like lip balm, for the fact that you need to reapply after eating etc. 
Overall I would say it's an OK product. I don't know does it effectively make my lip less chap or so but regardless of the smell I really wouldn't thought of repurchase this item D:

No comments:

Post a Comment