Ads

Friday, October 21, 2016

100 Percent Pure Dark Spot Remover (lazy review)

tbh I dunno why I brought this stuff, probably there isn't too much other things that interested me at that moment. One thing that makes me curious is instead of spot correcting, the instruction state to apply over the whole face/ large area where you needed to. So I really have no idea how to see if any dark spots are being lighten etc. At the same time I do wonder does it makes your face brighter in terms of its use?  I really don't know lol

It come in a pump and it's package is kinda ceramic type, probably cuz it's organic stuff so ceramic protects the product better? but I really to prefer see thru package so I can see how much I have used up D: the scent is fresh, it's fine...I probably won't buy this again if I don't have the need to... it doesn't look completely useless it's just I don't find how adding it into my skincare routine makes me feel great lol


not too liquidity not too jellllly everything of texture is just fine............

No comments:

Post a Comment