Ads

Monday, October 10, 2016

100% Pure: Bright Eyes Mask

I receive this in a gift set by purchasing over 159 AUD of 100% Pure products from Nourished Life ( An Australian Natural stuff online shop)...it's crazy I know... I have been wanted to try them out for a very long time. So since it sounds like buy 1 free 1 so I thought "YEAH I SHOULDN'T MISS THIS OUT!!"  there I go orz... (although deep down in my heart I know it's just a marketing strategy QwQ")

Eye mask was never my wishlist but anyway it comes with it so I guess it doesn't hurt to try it out, since NZ air is so dry.... This mask contain 5 packs. According to instruction you lay them under your eyes for 15min~ or as long as you want to. At first use I really feel good about this thing, it's very cooling tho it does slide a little bit when you lay flat on your skin. Surely for one thing it really feels hydrating. It's a really good product.

To brighten and to depuff~~ I'm not sure did it brighten but it definitely depuff. Sometimes my eye area skin can get so dry that I see white flakes of my skin around that area. That's when I love to put this on. When you take out the pad there's still a lot a liquid left inside. You could definitely pour them into a empty bottle and keep it as toner whatever.
After using and it dries out. A very jelly-like (gel) pad that has soak up enough product while they are swimming in that aloe water with other stuff...

10/10
the downside it's just everything about 100% Pure is expensive
 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

No comments:

Post a Comment