Ads

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

By Nature: Rejuvenating Eye Creme (Lazy Review)

I have totally never thought I need eye creme, although 100% pure coffee bean eye creme is my wishlist, but you know, it's wayyyyyyyyy expensive. Fortunately there's a lot natural skincare in NZ that are very good and affordable, wonder why this doesn't apply to makeup = z=... anyway... my eye area gets very dry after I have been using Neutrogena Eye makeup remover to remover my gel eyeliner, small white flakes are visible around the corner after things dried out. It's a good remover but I think I need to look for good, cheap alternatives that won't dried my eyes' skin.



 15g for around 9NZD I'm almost done with it 
pretty much could last me 6 months I presume

 Free of all most of the nasty stuff you don't want to put on your eyes( kinda

Overall it's a very affordable product, the creme not too thick, just right! and smells decent, fresh. A little goes a long way too. Will repurchase this if it's in Malaysia eheh



No comments:

Post a Comment