Ads

Saturday, October 8, 2016

A little ramble.

I started my makeup and skincare journey since 2 years ago. I first brought my skincare product which is Hada labo travel set because I was greatly tanned working during in an art festival in Pulau Ketam. Before that I only use face cleanser everyday and I dressed like ugly duckling  ˘\_( õ 3 ó)_/˘ and the advertisement surely got me thinking this stuff could help me with my tan LOL ( naive)

I have a best friend who learnt makeup and went thru classes and stuff, I received a few makeover from her (practice lol) and once after that I found myself got pulled deep into having makeup on because it makes me looks brighter and having a better spirit seeing a different me. Even just a little makeover makes me feel good. That's where I slowly started spending on makeup and skincaressssssssssssssssssss...........

Innisfree is super famous for it's skincare and there's one in Sunway Pyramid, the shop is so nicely decorated! Can't deny it's one of my favorite place to window shop//////

Hermo is an online store that sell korean beauty etc; is slowly growing and they provide free shipping when you buy 2+ items! (again, my weakness point orz) They have a lot of great deals it's worth checking out.
----------------------
Back to my makeup building up story lol. After buying In2It eyeshadow, I found there's a lot organic stuff in the big world and there's such thing as animal testing ಠ╭╮ಠ.... there began my crazy research for green beauty product lol. BUT, these things are super crazy expensive and I don't tend to earn a lot of money yet. Anyway I still did spend on them. and recently I just spend another huge amount of money for lippies. Which include: 1 Karen Murrell, 1 Living Nature, and 1 Antipodes. And all of them are F********** eXpenSiVe. Kinda drive me mad for the price, but the bad experience of Sleek Lip palette dries me out bad I want to gather my faith and try something they are really ORGANIC, NATURE, GOOD. Well, that's what they go for! Also I have place 2 order of Eglips Choke Balm.... can't wait for them to reach :B

5 lippy at one time is crazy for me, for the situition that I don't own any lipstick at the time being. I am really scare of myslef being impulsive on buying stuff. So I will only used one lipstick for a month before open a new one. Hopefully that could keep me from looking for new things to play with! Although my next goal is getting Pacifica/ Lily lolo Mascara since I only have one! XDD

Is 5 lipstick too much at a time? XOOO I feel bad but wanted to try different shades! I'm only young once in a lifetime orz.

No comments:

Post a Comment