Ads

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Ebay Fake Real Technique: Bold Metals Brushes Review

Cheap brushes are not easy to find in New Zealand, it's almost impossible........... even an ELF brush can get up to 10NZD while you could get them at 4-5nzd in iHerb. Crazy.
Since my days in NZ, I brought almost eveything online, buy in bulk amount so I can enjoy free shipping qwq" ( free shipping is my weakness point)

However FREE SHIPPING is easily available in ebay and aliexpress even you buy just one item, how nice is that! But of course the downside is you cannot predict the size and did the item arrive safely to your doorsteps.... which I always have shipping problems TBH. = . =

Ok, so this set of brushes are suppose to come in 7pcs, but they left one out, forgotten; so I only have 6. But they did refund me the price for one brush, so that's fine. No argue. ( I don't have the triangle shaped foundation brush) I got them all in Rose Gold color which kinda trending now, but they can look a little yellowish either way. Deducting the price of a brush, 6 of these in set cost me 7.20 USD which means you get a brush for around RM5 ~6. It's like getting brushes from Daiso!
3 face brushes, 3 eye brushes
 am gonna put in the details like how I do with my paintings lol, just trying to make thing simple. All brushes are super SOFT. By terms of fluffiness I will just type according my own preference.
Eye shader brush (front) Slightly round
Density 70%
Fluffy 80%
Blending 100%

Eye shader brush (side)

Contour Brush
Density 65%
Fluffy-OK- enough for picking up product, get into cheekbone





Round Blending Eye Brush
Density 60%
Fluffy-OK-At least still does does it's job like putting eyeshadow etc well.
Could be too big for asian eyes for blending eye hole area
Not very dense!! UhUhh
Very round indeed.

Powder Brush
Density-97%
Fluffy-99%

An idea of how large this brush is [O -O].>

Powder brush Side view

My most favorite brush: Blush Brush 
Density 100%
Fluffy 80%
All Good
Flat enough, tapered enough

My least favourite brush: Eyebrow/ eyeliner Brush
Density 100%
Fluffy 30%
It's densely packed, but it's not sharp, precise enough to make sharp line! (҂⌣̀_⌣́)
It's fine enough if you just want to pack colors under the eye
That's all for this review! 
(‐^▽^‐)

No comments:

Post a Comment