Ads

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ebay 4pcs eyeshadow brush set Review

Hi guys! I'm back for another cheap brush review. This set cost around 1.50usd
my lazy drawing lol
It comes with four kind of brush, but honesty even thou they are super soft and no shred, but only the pencil brush is tightly pack others are so loose.
However despise thet are loose, I pressed those cheap easy bend ferrule so they change shape and get denser hahaa

The best one, densest of all, the pencil brush.

 The angle ones, the density of this comes in second, @80% still pretty good to use and very fluffy. Used it to set my eyes with powder.


 This one WAS the round tapered, I pressed in the middle of the ferrule and it turns into a prefect shader brush LOL One of my favourite brush right now [ left: front view// right: side view]


 And this WAS the Flat top brush, this one is only like 50% packed           D:              So I press the ferrule to it extend and it became a super good tiny fan brush LOLOLOL anyway, I really do prefer dense brush, they make me feel well. This baby could totally work as a highlighter brush!


If you are not going to change it shape for the denser pleasure, I would say the price for 4 great soft brush is still worth it. This set is totally budget friendly for Malaysian economy lol

Thanks for reading :))

No comments:

Post a Comment