Ads

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ramble 2

I think I would go crazy if I keep looking at cosmetic and looking back onto my sleek wallet. Yup, I definitely got sick by spending money on makeup. Skincare is easy to obtain in nice price in New Zealand so I don't really worry about it.
I need to constantly remind myself I'm just a international student and I will need to go back to Malaysia after another year more I should definitely buy less stuff (yea I would buy more to backup things when I get back LOL) I need to decrease my luggage! (although they are already increasing .... orz) Anyway, I have to remind myself discounts and free stuff in online stores are always available every single year, I definitely don't have the hassle to think about buying and keeping them!! I feel sick of myslef with spending money although I did have a part-time job currently.... even to pamper myself I have already brought 5 lippy at one time =a=....[how I say to myself, one for coming christmas, one for coming birthday, one for valentine etc qwq""" **hopeless*** THEN! I have the sudden idea of getting lip liner becuz I never have one! and they are great for red lips! But wait! My newly order lippy haven even arrive how can I be so sure I need the lip liner?! But the promotion at Lovelula buy 2 lip product of PHB get 1 free lip glaze! I'm surely tempted.... help QAQ~~~~~~~~~ [trying to using typing to release my bad stress cuz I'm not filthy rich to spend without thinking orz ***envyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy***]

No comments:

Post a Comment