Ads

Friday, September 16, 2016

Physician Formula 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

 Bronzer/ shader is one of the last face makeup I get in my collection because they are so hard to find in Malaysia ( Korean Makeup apparently had them but the shades are too light! I wanted to try Innisfree out before hand but the darker shade sold out real fast....and I'm not too interested in Etude house or tony moly.....) So I got this during an iherb haul some times ago, as you can see the leaf imprints were wipe out already lol.
Actually I like this bronzer very much although it has been comment that it has a strong smell. Can't tell what's the ingredient cause but I can be ignorant to smell as long they don't smell like garbage LOL. The light shade in it looks like foundation for me lol, luckily overall the color could at least brought some warmth onto my face. At first impression there were some shimmer in it I was so scare it would make me shiny , luckily they don't really transfer.
 Come with a brush, a little stiff for my liking but keeping still...
I like that it's not too orange or too brown, it's a beigy golden sheen, can be hard to show on my medium skin tone tho. Overall it's a good bronzer, but not good enough if you need it for contouring on skin tone like mine. For everyday usage, this thing is real good. Can be hard to pick up product but you can try to swirl a few times more since it's not crazy pigmented. Am usually using my Elf Stipple brush and fake RT Contour brush, love this product with these amazing brush =w=


No comments:

Post a Comment