Ads

Friday, September 16, 2016

100 Percent Pure Tinted Moisturizer// Water Foundation// BB Cream Review

100 Percent Pure is so well know for it's fruit pigmented ingredients etc, I'm in the middle of finishing up my PF BB Cream soon so I opt to try out new products. Thanks to the existence of Nourished Life AU samples were available for purchase... but honestly they are damn expensive TAT, one small container of these cost for 3AUD and the product weren't given that much either. Especially the water foundation, they were like only ONE PUMP of product for 3 AUD! Just crazy to be honest :/

The samples that come in more product is the tinted moisturizer ( above: Light peach// bottom : Peach bisque)
I have never tried any tinted moisturizer before but my first though they should be less of pigmentation compare to bb cream, but they are quite the similar coverage to my PF BB cream tho. 


swatches of water foundation, they are not meant for coverage, compare to tinted moisturizer they are more spreadable. The shades of color doesn't varies too much from the tinted ones

the water foundation samples...can you see that amount?!it barely enough for one use! D: So dissapointed.
Left: Peach bisque// Right: White Peach
                                    Reviews for the shades...actually even if their formula is good they just don't match my skin tone well and the tinted moisturizer are very hard to blend out with fingers, they will leave streaks for pigments...plus their based tone is very orange! Like crazy orange, the real orange tone...Yea, anyway I will mix with normal moisturizer to dilute it and add in my lighter shade of lily lolo concealer :O

100% Pure BB Cream in Aglow


it's quite a bit of yellowish for my personal preference :/ and it has a kinda sticky finish, i mean the texture. Don't really like the feeling, it makes me feel hard to blend out, best use with fingers cuz to warmth the product so it could blend out more easy. I do find it a bit hard to work with it becuz it's sticky.... Coverage is ok, I'm not a full coverage person so I'm ok with that. Yellow base seems to be like a good one to reduce redness on my skin, but i really dislike the sticky feeling lol, although I do set it with powder.


 Purchase the full size? Me, No - _ - Unless it's free lol

No comments:

Post a Comment