Ads

Friday, September 16, 2016

Products I regret buying! Sleek Lip palette

I was eyeing this for a long time thinking " I could use this as cream blush too blah blah blah" But then I realize I don't need to have so many cream blush and these lipstick they are so hard to blend  out on the cheek D: Although I got this cheap on ebay like 5 USD per palette still they don't get me as hype as I thought I would ...orz. I like they have different type like glossy, matte or satin, but they freaking dry my lips out as if I have been dehydrating for days orz As I always wanted to rock some red lips but then I realize they weren't as good as I imagine, although there are a few colors in the Tease palette is quite suitable for my skin tone but still...when I went thru the ingredients seeing paraben... I'm out of this league. Wanted to sell it and to be honest nobody really want to carry a lip palette around even if it comes with a brush. Thou al first I though I would be that kind of person but I'm not! HAHA, I'm more on the easy , fastest way to apply stuff to my lips, then I only found out how I love doe foot applicator that much D:
Palette in Tease
 They are very pigmented, again, I'm off  without flaky lips for pigmentation so....
Palette in Siren
I like the coral shade on the bottom left, but it accentuate my flaky lips so much...I'm over it
 Those tiny holes you see were what I try to dug up and experiment them into mixing with coconut oil or lip balm to make them more blend-able etc...
It state it can kept for 18 months which is quite a lot but still I don't think I'm able to finish them up ...
Sad and disappointed I try to sell this out rather cheap D: but nobody wants it apparently orz But I'm not black hearted those kind of people think " Maybe I will use as much as I could then give them away after that 18months" in the end I just donate them to charity shop before they go really bad for your lips D:

No comments:

Post a Comment