Ads

Friday, September 16, 2016

Goodness Everyday Cream Cleanser Review

Sometimes I dunno why I finish cleanser up so fast, although Innisfree Green Tea Cream Cleanser did took me almost a year to finish up (btw when I open the tube to used up the product the leftover inside is very grainy to the skin D: My skin kinda turns bad during those days orz)
Anyway as soon as I finish up my Innisfree Cleanser I open my new cleanser from Goodness, another New Zealand produced product. To be honest i think this is the most pricey in the organic/ natural range of skincare you could find in New World etc. But I suppose their ingredient is one the most greenest as well :/

Texture wise, not too concentrated not to liquidy, just fine! But I dunno why I would squeeze a huge amount rather than a pea size. Probably it doesn't produce bubble when you put them up onto your skin, my sister once told me it's abnormal for soap to have bubble, they were produced due to harsh chemical, so yea, this is definitely a natural-scientifically pass product ! Anyway they feel very good on your skin! Except getting used up rather quick I have nothing bad to say about this. It has a strong herbal scent but it's not like you're gonna apply perfume so it's totally acceptable for me. Since it contain coconut oil after washing up it leaves your skin moisturize, which I quite like it because I have fairly dry skin. 

 It can kept quite a long time regarding of storage, but because of its cleaner ingredients once you open you have to finish up in 6 months. To be honest it's totally fine with me because I think I finish it in 2 months...it's quite fast but I'm so heartbroken for the price of this Goodness QWQ"  Literally really paying $$ for you skin's benefit.

Makeup doesn't stand a chance 3.8/5
 ( I didn't really test it out but it you have little residue after you remove your makeup or only have light makeup on it's totally fine. At least to be honest i think it works better than Nivea's cleanser that I have tried before. Given it has a lot a oil particle in this cleanser it totally do help taking off makeup if you use cleanser in the right way lol. Forget about huge amount of mica that were on your face tho, they'd be off with makeup remover)
No-dry-skin-cleansing 5/5
To be honest I dunno how chia seed smells like so I can't tell, but I do definitely feel the coconut scent :DDD Huge fans of coconut oil here, no regard buying this expensive cleanser orz

PLUS THUMBS UP, they are cruelty free and vegan!
check out their website for more info: http://www.goodnessproducts.com/About+Us/FAQs.html

Thanks for reading =w=

No comments:

Post a Comment