Ads

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Essano Rosehip moisture Restorative Night Creme Review

Normally, I would just have a moisturizer for both day and night, but since I don't wanna to finish up my innisfree green tea serum too fast, I decide to get one of these night Creme at New World when it's on sale. Plus, I always have wanna a pot container so I can depot products in tube when it's hard to squeeze them out.



No harsh chemical blah blah.. thumbs up!!
It also come in glass container if you wonder.

It smells decent , feels ok, but the texture is too think for my liking tho. You can feel it's very very thick when applied on to skin. One thing that I'm curious about when it mention can use for stretch mark I wonder does it works for like pregnant women's body strechmark tho. Or it just simple mean small wrinkle around eyes. Never been pregnant yet, so I can't experiment that out lol. So far so good, it's nourishing as it claim but I probably won't repurchase this because I like lighter texture cream. The price of this item can be a little pricey, but get them during sale could save you a few happy dollar :D


A little gif of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment