Ads

Monday, August 22, 2016

Saemmul Power Curling Mascara

Mascara! One of my last last list of makeup to try! Because I hate buying makeup that smudge! And I'm really scare of smudging when I was outside! This item wasn't on my list at first, but when I was looking at The Saem Gel Liner, there's a 5%promotion when you buy 2 or more items, and this mascara was part of the list, after hesitating I decide to irrationally-splurge again lol. I don't own any mascara at the moment anyway :B Although have been wanting to try 100% Percent Pure Mascara but they are so expensive! This Saem Mascara cost around 8 USD I think.

Fortunately this is a good mascara! It's not waterproof, but smudge proof I would say?


Curvy Wand like how most ' Proclaim to be curling' Mascara do look. At first I was fool by the product photo which it looks like a Christmas Tree lol, but it's just angle problem :/


Normal Bristles Wand

First Impression, the wand can pick up super AMOUNT of product, which freak me out at first, if you do not scrape of the excess around the rim you would look as if you applied 2 coats of mascara, super volume and super lengthening @A@ and could lead to clumping too. But after scrapping off it apply just well and do separates the lashed pretty good too. One thing that it does not really work out is that it doesn't CURL....and the formula can be a little thick and sticky, even after it dried out. Eventually your lashed will drop at the end of the day lol, but it would be great for lower lashes. The wand tip is not really nicely design to be able to apply in corner lashes. And sometimes the end part of my lashed stick to my bottom ones, which can get a little annoying lol


If you prefer more natural looking you can scrap off almost all of the product then only apply, it looks perfectly neat.

Overall it's a good mascara, if you don't mind it dropping thruout the day, unless you curl it with burnt wood stick.

Cheerss~


No comments:

Post a Comment