Ads

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Blush review- Zoeva and Kiko

Hi all, here's a review of the blushes that I'm not too happy about it. 
First of all it's because of the shades, it's not they are not usable, it's because they are too pigmented and I feel like i only need one nano gram for each application, literally that would take centuries to finish it. Second, it is very hard to blend it out. You can see in the second photo with the swatch.

ZOEVA Luxe Color Blush in Rush Rush, 8g

-The shade has a bit of fluorecent tone on my skin, very reddish and orangy

KIKO Soft Touch Blush in 108, 5g

-If Zoeva's fluorecent tone is abour 50% for me, this one would be 20%, it has more of a peachy undertone, it's wearable too. But I find it hard to pair with pinkish nude lipstick for everyday work makeup, which, I have purchase a NYX Soft matte lip cream in Abu Dhabi, a nudie lip color, hope it comes to my mailbox soon and will have to try pairing it!

The Kiko ones did blend for a bit, but the Zoeva's only slighly lighten a bit and the streak of strong color is still there..... I'm honestly thinking to declutter it :(

Plus, actually I'm eyeing Viseart's blush palette because I wanted a orange ORANGE (but not highly saturated) and PURPLE blush, love makeup.uk is having a sale of 20gbp off! I'm so tempted.... T _ T

 Hope this review helps when you are thinking to purchase the item! ; A ;


*Item swatched on light/medium Asian  skin tone**

No comments:

Post a Comment