Ads

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

My Current Sunscreen- and Reviews

 Hi all, this is a post about sunscreens I have been using for more than half year and ready to give my thoughts about it.

1. For body- alba BOTANICA Very Emollient Sunscreen in Pure Lavender- I bought this from iHerb about a year ago. Have I been enjoying it?... no. It's too "emollient" and appears to have a greasy texture. At first, I use it on my face, although it does dry out but it has a slightly sticky feeling which am not a fan of. Maybe you have a really dry skin you might enjoy this product. Overall it's a no-no for me...


The oil and the cream separates... which kinda yuck me out regards the inconsistency texture

2. For Face/ Makeup base- Bio-essence Bio Water Power Protect Cooling Sunscreen 50 SPF +
I bought this when I was in Taiwan and the staff in Watson recommended me after saying my skin is on the dryer side and not suitable to use sunscreen with alcohol (?) Anyways, I decided to take her works and I love it! It is on the mid-expensive side but Ihas really enjoying it so far. It sinks into my skin rather fast and I love the watery texture that leaves a smooth application. Will repurchase it when I get back to Malaysia! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment