Ads

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Karen Murrell Lipstick Review- Green Beauty

Hi all, I found out I haven't been doing any review recently... although I think no one really cares because the items I review are simply unheard/ under-rated Q w Q Anyways, it could at least served as a purpose of makeup diary. :3 

As you can see this lipstick is from my Project Pan, I'm trying to use up this lipstick last year, however, due to my dry lips and busy life, I don't have the time to prep my lip properly every time. Let alone using it everyday haha...

I have the color in Violet Mousse. The color is very similar to my lip but slightly pinker, it's like a nudie pink, MLBB. It pretty much would suit yellow-Asian skin tone :) Suitable for work and everyday use too.

It's a formula between the sheer and matt, it will glide on perfect during warmer weather but not winter.



The formula is not long lasting but I'm fine with that. Usually I will apply lip balm then the lipstick to prevent mt lip lines being exposed terribly. The product itself has a cinnamon scent which I'm a huge fan of. It's a plus that no harmful ingredient is used as their motto goes: nothing nasty touch my lips!

Will I repurchase? No.
I'm happy with the product overall, but definitely prefer something more moisturizing.

**I purchased this product by my own  **

No comments:

Post a Comment