Ads

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Living Nature Lipstick in Pure Passion Review

 Hi all, here's a review of Living Nature Lipstick in Pure Passion. It is a mid-deep tone red for a super classy look, it looks good too when I was wearing white -T with jeans. It makes me feel like attention seeker...haha

The lipstick itself has some very tiny weeny sheen, the formula can be slightly drying and best apply lip pencil if you don't want to see a red streak around you mouth :OOO but since my lips are already on the drier side I always apply lip balm before anything else. It does accentuate my lip line (´_`) which makes me sad.... why can't the natural, green formula lipsticks be hydrating...
It can be applied sheer or layer up, the color is great. It's just sad that it feels hard to apply on ); A ; ) It can be a little streaky and needs some blending with brush or finger.


swatch on hand

taken under the evening sun

**applied on Asian skin tone ¯\_ȌᴥȌ_/¯

No comments:

Post a Comment