Ads

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Prestige My BIGGEST Lashes Mascara Review

Hi all, here's a short review os this Prestige My BIGGEST Lashes mascara. I know packaging can be important to some people but it doesn't really bother me lol. Anyways, it is a hot pink tube and has 13.6ml, which is quite a lot and around 7nzd, very affordable. The formula can be slightly watery at first but it will get better after opening. Honestly tho, it doesn't give VERY BIG Lashes. Not a lot of fiber, no volume at all.... the best job it does is separate the lashes very well and no clumpy. Since it's not waterproof I would not recommend applying on the lower lash, the PROs would be:

  • it does not flake 
  • very easier to remove ( I use Micellar Water on a daily basis)




Overall it gives a very natural looking effect but doesn't hold my Asian eyelash well... haha, moreover the brush is as big as my eyes and would get on my eyelid if I'm not careful. Worth trying, but not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment