Ads

Saturday, March 10, 2018

EGLIPS Chop Chop Lips Review

Hi all, here's a brief review of EGLIPS Chop Chop Lip (balm) in Tomato Paste and Berry Mix. I own this for almost a year++ and have been enjoying it. The colors are very saturated, can be applied sheer to create gradient lip or build it up for stronger color.

It is a very moisturizing product which is the reason why I love them. Berry Mix is more of a lightly fluorescent bright pink. very hard to pull this color off, so I would just apply in a dotting method and blend it out. Tomato Paste is very very pigmented and look super chic when applied full lips, on the other hand it looks very natural too when creating a natural gradient lip. Check out the lip swatch down below! Hope this helps in purchasing the product.

Formula wise it's not long lasting, glossy look and has no scent if you are skeptical of fragrance. But it does leave a tint even when after you had your meal, which I don't mind ^ W ^. Overall I'm happy with the lippies, it's balmy, pigmented and moisturizing, everything I want in a lip product. But sometimes I do hope Korean brand comes out with browny shade!


EGLIPS Chop Chop lip swatch


Berry Mix

Tomato Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment