Ads

Monday, April 2, 2018

Project Rolling Pan 2018 April Update

EGLIPS Oil control powder pact- Feb and Now (2nd April) I slowly clear out one side of the pan (*^▽^*)

Physician Formula Organic Bronzer, in mid-March, I accidentally drop the palette and shattered, meanwhile while repressing the product I add in some brown shades from Lily lolo eyeshadow to slightly darken the bronzer so the amount kinda increases for a bit, however it helps the repressed product having less hard pan too! I'm glad at least I have clear out quite a small "lake-sized" pan (*^▽^*)



My inika liquid highlighter I scrape the remaining that are hard to squeeze into this container, the whole product actually dries out and I have to rub it with my finger and pat on my cheekbone to use it, at least it's still useable but not easy to blend together with foundation etc.


Here's a random Frankenstein-shadow I used as a base- it's rather powdery so I figured to clear up this pan before anything else! Hopefully a month would be enough to finish it. I was wanting to finish up the brown shade in my Canamke trio but I happen not to reach for it as frequently as I used to maybe because it's not in my magnetic palette.


No comments:

Post a Comment