Ads

Monday, April 2, 2018

Elianto Nutri Recipe Toner Review

I went back to Malaysia and have a couple spree, one of the things I bought is a toner-
Green Tea Purifying and claims to be Oil control+ Anti-oxidant. Elianto was having some raya sale i think and this is sold for rm10 only~ (*^▽^*) It doesn't have a lot of product @150-200ml but for the price I think it's worth it. Packaging is good enough and appealing. The smell is very pleasing and I think it did a good job in cleansing the face after using a cleanser (as a second phase). The product is not very watery nor jelly it's like around 5%of jelliness haha.  Overall I enjoy this product very much and if it's still on the shelf I'm keen to try their flower-something ones ( forgot what's it's call)

Hope this small review helps!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment