Ads

Friday, November 24, 2023

Categorizing My Eyeshadows #1 2023

 Recently I have been eyeing at some eyeshadow palettes... or maybe not just "some":

-Too Faced Sweet Peach palette: I really wanna know what it's like to smell like peach...since I reaclly like peach scented stuff, like hand creams as such...

-Huda Beauty Light Nude eyeshadow palette: There're some really beautiful duo chromes in there, I wanna shades that are not brown but also wearable

-Nars Afterglow palette: I think I only want it because the packaging is nice hahahah, can't tell if the colours were amazing not.

-Natasha Denona mini palette: Saw a lot people selling on carousell and I thought is a good chance to try these hype eyeshadow for cheaper price! ; w ; Should I take the jump???? Oh man.

-Laneige/ Lunasol/ High end 4 pan Eyeshadow Palette: Reason being also wanna try how it's like to use high end products! However reason I didn't take the jump yet because I'm rationally thinking if I will like those shade :( , or is it worth it?? 

-Shu Uemura Eyeshadow: Reason only being a lot people are selling it for cheap and some packaging are super cute!!!! I'm a real sucker for nice packaging makeup :O I can't find much reviews about them so I don't dare to buy yet...and most shades looks normal to me. It's only because of the nice packaging....

Innisfree Magnetic Palette: Because I like cute small palette 3: grawwwwww


And purchases I made today:

-Etude house Look at my eyes palette in Carousel, RM18.50: It already comes with 4 shades, reason I bought is because I'm sort of into quads lately and I felt would be nice to have a small compact with mirror and cute design! Although it's not like I don't have a customization quad palette. I have 2 big ones, 1 medium and 2 small (Illamasqua that I DIY and Tarte Magnetic Palette that is slowly wearing out due to using everyday. and the glitter packaging is slowly crease and breaking down ; (

-Etude House Kisses Eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate, Shopee, RM15 : I thought the packaging was cute and is on clearance, why not give it a try? It's quite cheap anyway. I might even able to turn into a magnetic palette with those 4 pan design. Tho I also think I'm crazy to dismantle a new nice palette lol.


Colourful shadows: That I only use as accent or barely use. Mostly are Medium to Dark shade. I'm thinking to get UCANBE Mint Pastel shadow to play with
-3 Yellow +2 in Subculture 
-4 Matte Red/ Orange, 2 Shimmer
-2 Purple + 2 in my NARS palette
-5 blue, 1 green and 1 red. I don't really have a lot green shadow, those that I have were in Anastasia Subculture palette but I used those as liner mostly.

Goals: No more buying yellow,orange, red and blue accent palette

Reddish, Maroon, Orangy Brown, Peachy Tone. 9pcs

No more buying warm tone based palette!

Bronzy, Goldish Shade: 10
I do use these kind of colours a lot but it's still a lot to finish tbh, if I'm consistent I can use up a colour per year to to half.

Matte Crease and Base all over lid colours: 12

In general I will be able to finish half to one shadow per year, I think. Will have to keep track my progress next year and see how :333 I'm trying to be consistent so I can finish one pan at lease since they all look the same on the eyes.

Eyebrow, Outer Eye, Liner and contouring shades: 9

Colours that I use to draw my eyebrows usually. Since they are very dark and pigmented, mostly. And I don't use grey on my eyes anyway...Last I finish my Lily Lolo black eyeshadow probably in 2 years time. So 2 years would be what took me to finish a single eyeshadow of this type.




No comments:

Post a Comment