Ads

Friday, November 24, 2023

My Blush Collection 2023

 

 Total blush I have: 25....! o A O (blush in palette is counted individually) ...omg!


and yet occasionally I thought about buying blush =w=" There are some changes in my collection. Such as:

-My sis took my Tarte blush and she enjoyed so... I guess it's ok although I haven't really used much tho ;[ 

-The kiko blush I had the packing rubber become sticky and it was too dark shade anyway, so I use it as pigment for my painting.

-My friend gave me her Jill Straut blush because it broken, but I repressed it and used it =W= I love the packaging tho

-The Canmake blush from my sis was scattered too, and I actually hit pan on my Honeybee Gardens blush, so I repressed into it and DIY a blush from other blush, especially the VISEART blush palette they are too dark.... T a T

Seeing I have so much blush maybe I shouldn't buy anymore :X


Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment