Ads

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Can I pan these eyeshadows?

Panned a black eyeshadow from lily look palette as eyebrow 
Some progress took in March this year

I finished this shadow!


Some progress 

I also finished this powder 

 

My current eyeshadow palette. Occasionally I switch the colours 

Car Park lighting

With flash light from camera to see the actual shadow lol

Although I finished some products this year, I mean eyeshadow and my The Balm setting powder, but I haven’t record in my blog for a long time. It made me feels like I haven’t made progress although I actually did! Anyway since around this mid-year I have been consistently doing my makeup in car after I reach my workplace. Occasionally I do get too tired to do it but most time I weirdly feel awake after I do my makeup even when am tired. It’s like magic. Maybe it’s because I massaged my face with makeup making the blood circulation better? Haha 

Anyhow, my makeup is work appropriate of course, and that means it would be sort of nude type makeup but sometimes I would add more sparkle but usually I do the same or smiler type of makeup everyday. Set the essence eye base with a flesh tone shadow, add a bit of light brown to crease, then some shimmer , pearly satin shadow all over the lid. I think I have made quite a dip in those shadow, 2 of the brown were used to contour so they probably will hit pan if I’m consistent enough. My only complaint is I can’t tell how my finished makeup look like in car cuz the lighting is very bad in the parking lot in early morning. The amount used were all based on experience and practice. I really prefer to do in a nice lighting but I want privacy when am doing makeup too, so doing in office is not an option for me.

I’m ranting and worrying about panning the shadows reason being I wanted to buy a lot of palettes, namely: Flowerknows! Their packaging is so pretty. Nars afterglow ! So pretty as well. Am a sucker for nice packaging. To faced sweet peach palette. Saw it on carousel and I have really wanted to try for a long time… and Huda Beauty light nude cuz the duochrome  were prettyyyyy

And… that will be 4 palettes! Is a lot?! But I probably buying them as collection too while using, am trying to see how long I can hold back from buying them, however if tomorrow is the end of the world, will I still buy them? I also wanna go to Japan and travel not to mention, and I probably will spend more on beauty products there? Lol just dreaming about it hhaha 



No comments:

Post a Comment