Ads

Monday, November 20, 2023

Base Makeup Inventory Update 2023

 It has been a while since I did any makeup inventory, the reason I suddenly feel the urge to do it again it's because I've started to spending quite a bit on makeup again. But I think that my purchase are now more mature than I first started getting into makeup. Some were bought simply of the packaging as collective while using it. Some are bought after doing extensive research with high recommendations.


Face Setting Powder- 3  [Coty AirSpun, Snow Beauty Powder, Srichand (Thailand Makeup that I bought when travelling there)]

Overall I'm satisfied with all these powder except maybe the Coty smell is a bit strong but it doesn't linger so it's ok. But all of them has a lot powder in it, it probably take me years to finish up all.

Powder Foundation- 2 [Inika and Astalift, this gets cakey easily so I use it very sparingly (gifted by my friend)] 

Powder Concealer - 2  [Lilylolo] 

Liquid Foundation- 2 [Maybelline and a Mix of Innisfree Tone up base]

The Pink Tube BB Cream is at it's end. Hope to finish or straight declutter this year end, since it has been very well used, but I won't repurchase it. It does pile up a bit around my T zone. 

Primer- 3+1 mini [Allie, Cezanne, benefit porefessional , and Sofina] 

                 For the Sofina I've been using consistent so hoping can try to pan it this year end.

Liquid Concealer- 3 [Maybelline, Rimmel, peripera]


I think I purchase the liquid concealer and maybelline foundation earlier this year but it kinda feels like has been forever! Anyway, I think it's a good amount and I don't really want them to grow anymore unless it's powder products since you can keep them for long.

So here's my goal:

31 Dec 2023

 Finish or declutter the BB cream + HOPEFULLY finish Sofina Primer ;it's not a bad primer btw but there's so much to try out! haha 

31 Dec 2024

Finish up Peripera Concealer and Benefit Porefessional since both is a mini, I think given a year should be more than enough! The benefit porefessional is an OK product for me. It does smooth out the skin surface but I prefer something that slightly brighten the complexation with SPF since Malaysia is a very hot country.


My other thoughts on my makeup purchase: I think I bought the maybelline foundation too dark a bit. and the concealer is too close to my skin tone, that's why I bought the rimmel in light and I quite like it. I received the innisfree tone up liquid as gift with purchase in carousell, initially I got no use for it, but afterwards I realize I could try to mix with the Maybelline foundation and it works, so that was AWESOME. it become something like a skin tint but puurrrfect shade. 

So am pretty contempt with what I had for my base makeup now, except am tempted to collect the shiseido snow beauty powder compact cuz they are so pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment