Ads

Friday, December 8, 2023

Recent Purchase, Eyeshadow, highlighter and other category

 

I'm too lazy to explain my eyeshadows at this stage, so I'm just gonna count as they are shown in image.
I'm also aware that I'm not so much into depotting makeup anymore like I was in the past. I would appreciate nicely how things as they are and not buying makeup that doesn't have aesthetic lol.
  1. Coastal Scent Large Magnetic Palette
  2. 100% Pure Palette
  3. Etude House Kisses Pallete
  4. Blue customizable palellte Etude House
  5. Tarte Large Magnetic Palette
  6. Tarte Small Magnetic Palette
  7. Anatasia Subculture
  8. Illamaqua Magnetic DIY palette 
  9. Oden's Eye Seatalk 
  10. Tartelette Bloom
  11. Huda beauty NUDe Light
  12. PUR palette
  13. Canmake #1
  14. Canmake #2
  15. Majorica#1
  16. Majorica #2
  17. Majorica #3
  18. Random Magnetic Palette
  19. UD Moondust (coming soon)
Dang, that's a lot of eyeshadow




    Category that I'm not so worried: 
    • 1 x Contour
    • 1 x Eye Primer
    • 2 x Bling Eyeshadow Stick
    • 3 x Eyebrow pencil
    • 2 x Liquid Glitter
    • 2 x Mascara
    • 1 x Liquid Eyeliner

    swatch of colour that I don't think I could use as highlighter

    Highlighter, included some single eyeshadow that I think can be use as highligher too>
    11 that are good for everyday use, + 5 from becca palette that is "alright"

    And I went crazy last month and bought a in a lot new eyeshadow palette
    1. Etude kisses RM15
    2. Huda RM70
    3. Seatalk RM150
    4. Etude Winnie the pooh RM18.5

    Total: RM 254.50

    Also, when I find out UD Moondust Holiday Palette can be bought in Shopee, I couldn't resist it :XXX
    spent RM 220.83 on it. Hope it's worth the price! 

    super total: RM 474.33

    Hope this would be the last purchase of this year lol T w T

    No comments:

    Post a Comment