Ads

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Eyeshadows that I want to Pan in 2024

In this year, I managed to finished up some products but too bad I didn't record down in my blog :(
Although recently I purchased new makeups :OOO especially eyeshadowsss.... BUT, I'm doing some changes to my makeup routine in car, not to mentioned I have been really enjoying makeup a lot. Switching items into my weekly makeup bag depending on my mood and what I feel like doing.

Regardless I will occasionally change my choice of eyeshadow, however I do feel I have the chance to hit pan or expand pan of these shadows shown. Some are coastal scent eyeshadow, some are depotted zoeva eyeshadow. But I renamed most of them since I don't remember their original name much :P, and it's fun to rename the shadow and giving them a personality.


(Fusion Blanc) Joy: Is quite powdery but pigment ok, use it for contouring and eyeshadow base.

White Wish: Well pressed and use as eye base.

(colourpop) Glass Bull: Slight duo chrome but wearable in daily makeup all over the lid

(coastal scent) Timeless Taupe: Pigment so-so, slight powdery, use to contour my jawline and deepen eye makeup. Don't fit much as eyebrow shade as it fades at the end of day.

(zoeva) brown olive: A bit powdery, but very pigmented and stays on thru the day as my eyebrow shade. My fav eyeshadow for eyebrow so far! sometimes use it as subtle eyeliner shade

(blanc fusion) Sweet Linger: A warm-neutral bronze shimmer that I sometimes use as single-eyeshadow-day, all over the lid, it's beautiful and stays put all day on my oily eyelid <3

(Zoeva) Affair- Very light pink-beige shimmer for aegoshal or center of eyelid, can be used as subtle face highlight. But powdery and gone in the wind when I finished work lol. Not a fav. Maybe consider mixing into other eyeshadow or just be patience with it.

(zoeva) Rocky- Well pressed, simple everyday crease shade for simple makeup day.

(zoeva) Sun star- Nice light gold shimmer, but have to use it carefully or else will be too obvious on my eye.
 


------------------------------

My recent makeup purchase:

In this month, there's 12.12 sale in shopee, and I can't stop my hand :X

what I bought?

Flower Knows MAKEUP!!!

I got the strawberry macaroon eyeshadow palette because I wanted to try pastel...

Shepherd Girl because that GREEN!!! omg XD

and

a Mermaid Blusher 02 with the blue blusher in it.

.

and a black eyeliner because I don't have :B

.

Overall I spent: RM88.61+RM 56.08+ RM12.98= RM 157.67 

Well, it's still cheaper than that UD Moonstone palette? =w="


No comments:

Post a Comment