Ads

Monday, January 2, 2017

Makeup inventory- January 2017

I have been watching a lot of youtubes in 2016, I think I went crazy with a better smart phone in hand ; w; (oh technologies) anyway, I'm glad before I get into having bunch of makeup collection, the idea of keeping track how many items do you have inspired me to do so. I don't really have a LOT yet, but I have been holding myself every single time, I'm not a super high-end person but definitely there's a lot great product can be pretty high-end or rather pricey D: But I do tend to look for massive sales that I could go crazy all out QWQ... anayway Here's a final list of products I have by the end of 2016. 

My everyday makeup Tin Box I got from a second hand shop, it's so pretty :]
^O ^///

Concealer- I'm in hunt for cream concealer but they rarely have discount, plus I'm afraid of getting the wrong shade. This is the only one I have from Lily Lolo Powder Concealer in their darkest shade Caramel, but it still look a bit pale for my asian skin

Face Products: 
1 primer
 1 tinted moisturizer
1 scraped out PF BB cream


 Face Powders: 3
no comment for this section cause I don't go go crazy for face products



My Palletes: I think this is a weakness for almost everyone lol
1 Lily lolo/ 100% Pure/ Canmake

8 single eyeshadows

1 mascara/ lip gloss/ lip oil/ liquid highlighter

2 Bronzers

2 eye primer, my goal is to only open one at a time after this lesson, it's a pain in the ass to finish up eye primer D: 

1 gel eyeliner

I go crazy for blushes, I have 4 (one in pallete) my goal is to keep them below 5 > _< every time when there's a sale my weakness tend to be blushes and eyeshadows. And I got place an order for new blush yesterday uhhhhhhh  
 5 lipstick ( 2 unopen) the middle one is my everyday MLBB nude pink Karen Murrell Lipstick and the other 2 are some sassy Korean Chok Lip from EGLIPS, they are very moisturizing, brought it during discount lol, perfect for gradients lips when I'm in mood. My goal for this is to finish up the KM in 2017.

Other Items that I forgot to take photo:
1 eyebrow pencil/ unopen powder highlighter

I don't have a desirable amount to keep it under for everything, but less is more! Just want to make sure I did not waste these things I purchase with my own money! I sweat for them !! XPP 

No comments:

Post a Comment