Ads

Monday, January 2, 2017

Makeup I've hit pan in 2016 + Project Pan 2017

Project pan is a term that I came across without knowing when, but since before them I have already been hitting pan in several items, at least I am religiously using my stuff lol, As I saw a lot people sharing products they have used up, I thought it would be great to share my stuff too, as I love watching those kind of videos, it just kinda feels encouraging www [ Kristen Kay, Courtney K are some of my favorite project panner, imagine I could even remember their name shows how much I have been watching qwq"]

Keeping track with the progress is something very interesting to follow, but I'm a very lazy person and I do things in my way XO [ which I think makes me hard to get into society easier, am out of ring!]




Lily Lolo Laid Bare Pallete, the eyeshadow pallete that I am focusing on, I'm not too ambitious enough to finish off in a year although I hope I could. 

My goals:
  • The lightest shades I hope at least I could clear out a corner. ( Black arrow)
  • Hit pan on 3rd shade
  • Expand the pan in 4th shade (grey blue arrow) 

If I could do more than these, hope fully dig a hole the the gold and matte brow shade that I use for eyebrow too, since I have made a great dip in it.

 My Canmake gel blush, the pan in this product is very shallow, but you only need a little bit for one use, to clear up a side pan took me one month! D: Given that I use at least 5 times a week too.... Anyway I definitely have high hopes to clear this one out before June of 2017, by that time I could switch to my new cruelty free blushes ^ w ^ I also hope I could make another update at least in mid-2017...

My PF Bronzer!! Honestly I never thought I could hit pan on this because it's so densely packed, but after the small pan showing, the lighter shade start to crumble LOL but of course I still swirl my brush in those pebble, it works no doubt. But I have this thought of avoiding pressed products that comes in mosaic form because I saw a lot of videos sharing their experience with crumbles in those kind of makeup. anyhow am using this religiously still but won't repurchase it again. It can look a bit orange since it's summer now, but I'm light handed plus this do blend into my skin very well, so it's not too crazy putting it on. 

Others:

  • My Youngblood Rice Setting Powder, I'm already half way thru this, hope to finish this by end of 2017

  • KM lipstick, hope to go thru at least half or finish it by June 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment