Ads

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Haul Ramble

I spend money again ARGHHH

I turn around left and right in my bed everytime I try to hold myself back from buying stuff,restless nights T A T
I spent 100+NZD on a lot of skincare few days ago in nzsale....
and just place an order at beautybay for a PUR cosmetic pallete that is on sale and a makeup geek blush because of the hype make me wanna try out + it was on sale too DDDDDDD: the total was 15pound+ actually it's a super good deal recalling the price I got for lily lolo pallete is 18pound!! DDD: Ok, back then I'm not too aware of the seasons of sale since I just got into makeup...

ARGHHHH

I was counting how much I have spent in 2016 sometimes ago, probably around September, after I made my first big lipstick purchase. I'm in NO BUY lip product for 2017, but if I made great progress I might buy in 2018 new year sale who knows LOL, anyway I found that I have spent about RM1000, with both skincare and makeup ( my native currency lol tho now in NZ) But I guess my largest haul at the time that cause' I was buying bunch of 100% Pure Skincare and only one eyeshadow pallete that was on sale as well, only for 10AUD!! I couldn't resist the price tag XP Oh well...

But honestly stoppong email newsletter is one huge step to help me from this dwell zzz because beautybay keep sending me letters AHHH

At first nothing quite caught my eye, and then this our cosmetic suddenly show up ( which I have a wishlist to try this brand long long time ago when I first discover it)  That's where my fingers starting to itch XOOOOOOO HELP!!!!!! (wait you just click checkout)

online shopping really does bring convenience and kills me at the same time XDDD Just make sure that I use them well!

No comments:

Post a Comment